Aziam Yoga Studio

Alanna Zabel, owner of AZIAM Yoga, which sits serenely over San Vicente and 26th Street, moved into the space because she felt the stars align. While following a series of undeniable signs from the Universe, her path led directly back the sun-filled Brentwood space where she taught 20 years ago when it was Maha Yoga. While sitting in meditation she listened intently; The message was clear: You’re home. So she opened AZIAM Yoga.

“To me, synchronicities and music are godliness.” As a dancer, Alanna has music in the forefront of the studio. The schedule includes classes such as binaural sound meditation, mind travel mediation, sound baths, DJs and ImprovYoga. The meditation practices on the Aziam schedule are free for people with class packages and by donation otherwise. Alanna’s branded YogaBarre, a fusion of Pilates, barre, yoga and sculpt adds some fitness to complement the spiritual and meditative classes, as does House of Core. Other teachers on the studio’s schedule include Tom Morley, Dianne Magnette, Amy Rose, Amanda Huggings, Ryan Bastiste, Stephen Bickle, Jenny Geyser, Jessica Jablonski, Carrie Costello, Ryan Orrico, Navaris Darson, Megan Taylor, DJ Sol Rising, Trevor Gribble, Barbara Scheidegger, Amanda Huggins, and Kishan Shah. Each week classes and ideas are centered around a different “I Am” theme, uniting a community around a positive state of being.

In addition to the regular schedule, AZAIM (pronounced as I am) offers a One Day Detox Retreat. Participants enjoy superfood smoothies from Beaming, a hike in the Santa Monica Mountains followed by a detox elixir and yoga class infused with positive mind-enhancing techniques. The day finishes with treatments at Tikkun Spa, a detox soup from Soupure, and a restorative yoga and mediation.

AZIAM offers a grand opening special of 30 classes for $330, available through March 20.

AZIAM Yoga, 13050 San Vicente Blvd, Suite 202, Brentwood
aziamyoga.com

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired