Yoga Squared, Tustin, Orange CountyYoga Squared offers yoga classes for beginners, prenatal, Vinyasa, toddler yoga workshops and more in Orange County.

On top of a full schedule of yoga classes ranging from Square One Beginners Flowto prenatal, restorative, and Vinyasa, yoga squared has a unique offering: babysitting for every single weekday class. Owner Casey Merkling struggled to find the balance in her own life after having a child, feeling like there werent enough hours in a day to teach yoga, be a mother, and carve out time for a personal practice. Knowing she wasnt alone in this, she created Orange Countys parent-friendly yoga studio. At yoga squared, parents can enjoy a peaceful practice while their kids explore toys, books, and games in the playroom under the supervision of babysitters. As Casey says, Parents can refill their own cup and then pour it back into their kids. When youre able to take time for yourself, youre able to be such a better parent.

Casey also believes that including your children in the activities you love is the key to creating strong family bonds. Since opening the studio in August, she has already hosted a toddler yoga workshop. Casey plans to host more events where parents can share the joy of yoga with their kids, as well as family-friendly events such as potlucks.

Other highlights include monthly free yoga classes for veterans and an upcoming day of beauty and wellness, with proceeds going to a charity for victims of human trafficking. Casey also looks forward to hosting her 200-hour teacher training programShanti Shanti Yoga Schooland workshops she developed including yoga of self-acceptance and yoga for a healthy body image. The first time I ever felt truly confident was on my yoga mat,she says. I dont think I ever would have felt that if I hadnt found yoga, and I want to share that feeling with anyone who will let me.

Whether youre a parent or just a yogi looking for a new spot to develop your practice, youll find something to love at this studio, a cozy loft in the heart of Old Town Tustin.

yoga squared, Tustin – An Orange County Yoga Studio

195 El Camino Real, Suite 201, Tustin

714-625-7230

yogasquaredstudio.com

by Alisha Kali Shakti, a yoga teacher, world traveler, bookworm, and handstand enthusiast: yogawithalisha.com

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired