SunLife Organics

Khalil Rafati (pictured, above), one of the Founders of SunLife Organics says, “In 2011, my partner Hayley and I opened the doors to the first SunLife Organics in Malibu, California with a simple mission: to love, heal and inspire”

SunLife Organics has opened two new locations—in Pasadena and Manhattan Beach— to help share the remarkable and instantaneous results Khalil experienced as a result of enjoying organic juices, superfood shakes, salads, and bowls. Two of SunLife’s regularly ordered items by dedicated patrons are The Brazilian Bowl and Signature Superfood Shakes like the Wolverine (banana, raw almond butter, dates, coconut, maca, raw cacao, bee pollen, royal jelly, and almond milk).

SunLife Organics bowl

One of my faves and one I find to be the most intriguing is the Billion Dollar Smoothie, a blend of some of the most nutrient-dense and protein-rich ingredients on the planet with smoothie ingredients like raw cashew butter and spinach along with Four Sigmatic 10 Mushroom Blend, E3-Live, MCT oil, and more. It’s so good at maintaining energy, stamina, and vitality that the proprietors drink it every morning.

SunLife Organics juices

Each of the six locations offer a cozy living room atmosphere with open space to sit down and chat, minus Wifi to encourage people to connect. Details such as crystals sprinkled throughout each locations are hallmarks of the SunLife community. The Manhattan Beach location is just a few blocks from the Pier and the beach making it a convenient stop before or after the beach. Retail items including superfood ingredients, nutrient dense snacks, body care products, and books (brain food), are all carefully selected because the owners use them and believe they bring greater meaning and purpose to their lives.

Khalil Rafati says, “SunLife Organics isn’t a juice bar. We wanted a place where we could come together and re-connect as a community, away from our iPads, smartphones, and social networks; a place to elevate the human spirit and help us get back to basics. It’s an experience fueled by the simple but profound joy of human connection.”

Pasadena
146 S. Lake Ave #103
Pasadena CA, 91101

Manhattan Beach
451 Manhattan Beach Blvd #124
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

For more information visit: sunlifeorganics.com

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired