AcuvedaAcuveda Holistic Health Center offers both acupuncture and Ayurvedic treatments under one roof along with a new opened up space for Yoga classes, allowing the local community to initiate a daily practice as a means of preventive health care.

The homegrown family-owned clinic and studio is located in a bustling shopping center at Rosecrans Avenue and Beach Boulevard This cozy urban oasis features treatment rooms adorned with traditional Indian decor. The Yoga room comfortably fits up to eight students for an intimate and individualized practice; the space holds an additional three treatment rooms for acupuncture and Ayurvedic treatments.

Yoga teacher Judith Miller states, “As instructors, we will build our classes around Ayurvedic concepts. Our goal is to design a Yoga practice for health conditions that are concurrently being treated at our clinic.”

Owner and manager Manjusha Vinjamury is both a licensed acupuncturist and an Ayurvedic Practitioner. She states, “Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine advocate a comprehensive approach to manage a client’s condition. Treatments include Chinese herbs, diet and lifestyle advice, detoxification programs, acupuncture, and Ayurvedic oil and herbal steam therapies.”

According to Vinjamury, many of her clients choose to travel from hours away to receive these traditional and holistic treatments at her studio. I’m not surprised, as I received a traditional Ayurvedic oil massage and herbal steam–afterward, I felt as though I stepped into an entirely new body. The holistic approach to the treatment erased the accumulated stress in my body, leaving me with wholesome feeling, my entire mind, body, and soul nourished and cleansed.

Acuveda

14758 Beach Blvd.

La Mirada, CA 90638

(562) 646-7476

Acuveda.org

By Kaitlin Huwe, a creative spirit of many media. She is a grateful team member at The Hub: Urban Sanctuary for Yoga, Meditation, and Breathwork, where she practices, leads classes, and sings during Soundbaths: thehub-la.com

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired