Rise Yoga finds a larger, more permanent home in Huntington Beach.

After changing locations several times since its initial opening in 2012, Rise Yoga HB is happy to open its doors to yogis and spiritual seekers in a larger, more permanent space. When owner Christelle Reigner opened the original studio, she felt compelled to share her passion for the practice. Specifically, she wanted to reach people who need healing. “I wanted to emphasize the healing aspect of yoga, not just strength and flexibility, because there’s so much more. I wanted to make it accessible to all levels of students because I feel like it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been practicing or even if you’re brand new to yoga. Everyone in the community can experience the benefits.”

For this reason, Rise Yoga HB offers Yin Yoga almost every day in addition to Vinyasa Flow and Power Vinyasa Flow classes. Christelle says there is an emphasis on strengthening in a calm way, through stillness and attention to the breath. She believes that when students experience being in the present, they are aligning with truth. “When students walk out of the studio with that energy of truth, their whole lives start changing. The workout is why they think they come here, but they leave with so much more.”

Unique offerings at Rise Yoga HB include the Clean and Lean program, a two-week food cleanse in which students learn how to make over their diets to minimize toxicity and maximize health. The studio also prioritizes one-on-one yoga sessions, with an option of a half-hour session for $39. Newer students are encouraged to try this so they feel more comfortable when entering the group classes. The teachers here hope that in joining the Rise Yoga HB community you will “rise” up to your highest potential; so when you come, be sure to tell your friends and family you are “going to Rise.”  

Rise Yoga HB

16582 Gothard St., Suite M

Huntington Beach, CA 92647

714-465-9606

riseyogahb.com

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired