Hollywood welcomes a meditation and community space catering to both the beginner and the master.

When you first walk in the doors of The Den Meditation in Hollywood, you feel as though you are walking into a comfortable living room that also just happens to be a vibrant and inviting community space. In fact, that is just what former NBC Universal executive and The Den Mediation founder Tal Rabinowitz wanted to create. She says, “I want to create an unpretentious space that allows people to dive deeper in to who they are, and feel comfortable like they’re at home. My intention is to create a space for people to realize that you have access to meditation whether you’re a beginner or master and that you can meditate at any time.”

The idea for the studio came from Tal’s desire to maintain a regular meditation practice while working at a demanding job. “I had a desire to calm my mind when I was in a world where it was constantly running. I was on a path of seeking deeper introspection and needed the guidance and tools to get there.” She was looking for a studio where a student could just drop in and sit with other people. “My struggle to find a studio slowly started to spark the idea of opening my own space.”

Classes at The Den reflect a diverse array of offerings designed to meet the needs of modern urban life. From morning classes with titles like Focus and AM Energizer to midday Lunchtime Detox and Qigong, to evening Breathe, Yoga Nidra, Candlelight Relax, and Sweet Dreams. Regular class lengths range from 20 to 30 to 45 minutes with longer classes and workshops available on the schedule.

More than simply a studio, the lounge area offers the opportunity for people to gather. According to Tal, “This has been the best part of opening the studio!  I love watching people get into deep conversations and connect for the first time at The Den.”

The Den Meditation, 360 S La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles 323-424-3444.  denmeditation.com

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired