Locali Healthy Deli West Hollywood

LOCALI is the deli-style restaurant where you can take your vegan first date, meat-loving grandmother, and fast food addicted coworker alike. Their concept is a combo deli/natural foods market plus convenience store with nutritious, thoughtful, organic offerings. Their newest LA outpost in West Hollywood is conveniently located on Santa Monica Boulevard between San Vicente and La Cienega.

LOCALI West Hollywood Provides Healthy Options

The team at this healthy and tasty restaurant pioneered conscious food for Los Angelenos from Venice to Hollywood to DTLA. Their downtown Localita & the Badasserie is completely vegan. On the other hand, Venice, Hollywood, and their WeHo location offer chicken, turkey, and tuna sandwich options. If you’re plant-based, do not despair! They offer carefully crafted their vegan analogues.

Any meal on their delectable menu can be made meat-friendly or free, paleo, vegan, and vegetarian without losing any of the original flavor profile. When it comes to grains, if you labored with Shakespeare on “To gluten or not to gluten,” you can question no further. All options are on the deli table. I tried the vegan chili and shamrock shake. I enjoyed what may very well be my favorite meal of the year.

LOCALI treat its customers like family. They maintain an egalitarian environment among employees. “Our staff is our first customer,” says co-founder Melissa Rosen. “That love and respect with our staff is reflected with the customers. The relationships we have with our customers touches our hearts.” Weekly, daily, and multi-day regulars frequent LOCALI because the food is delicious, the ambiance is delightful. In a city of millions, here everyone knows your name.

WeHo Grand Opening

Join LOCALI WeHo for their official grand opening November 16, 5:00-8:00pm. The first 100 guests will receive free food and free swag bags.

Where to Find LOCALI West Hollywood

LOCALI
8730 Santa Monica Blvd. Unit D
West Hollywood
localiyours.com

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired