Novo Yoga in Redondo Beach

A quaint space located in the heart of the South Bay, Novo Yoga in Redondo Beach delivers a sense of community. As soon as you walk in the door, you are greeted with a smile and welcomed into this gracious yoga family. Regulars mix with new students as the recently remodeled space now offers non-heated classes as well as their strong heated yoga programming for 60 weekly classes.

When I had the great pleasure of meeting one-half of the brother–sister team behind this operation and was impressed, as Paola is a true light. Paola began her personal yoga practice at the age of 10 in Italy and has studied many modalities, eventually finding her joy in bringing the practice of yoga to others.

Paolo at Novo Yoga in Redondo Beach

Classes at Novo Yoga in Redondo Beach

Novo Yoga offers classes for kids as well. This location has two separate practice rooms, with class times for children set when parents can practice in the other room. Currently, Novo offers 58 classes weekly. The schedule features options unique to Novo, such as Novo Core and Novo Sculpt. In addition, multiple varieties of yoga are offered including H60/H90 (Bikram style), Flow, Yin Yoga, Kids’s Yoga, Yang-Yin, and Yoga Barre. New student specials are available as well as monthly packages. When I visited, I instantly became a personal fan of the 60-minute Heated Fusion class.

Studio Amenities

The studio is equipped with multiple showers in the changing rooms. A variety of waters and kombucha brands are available for purchase in the boutique.

Workshops and Trainings

Novo Yoga also presents a full line-up of workshops and trainings. You can join the October 2018 Yin Yoga TT with Bianca Fearon of BFunctional Yoga and YogaWorks. Look for Novo Yoga Teacher Training in 2019. And stay tuned for an upcoming Kids Yoga Teacher Training. To learn more about classes, rates, workshops, and special offers, visit: novoyoga.com.

Novo Yoga in Redondo Beach

Find Novo Yoga

Novo Yoga
1820 S Pacific Coast Hwy
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
310-540-2023
novoyoga.com

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired