Soul Hum Meditation Sherman Oaks

Soul Hum Meditation in Sherman Oaks

Soul Hum is the latest Zen enclave to open in the Valley. It offers elegant, inviting, and stress-to-bliss transformation in under 30 minutes. Soul Hum studio owner Natalie Kiwi says that the studio’s name is a derivative of the yogic contemplative mantra “so hum.” Soul Hum’s intention is to leave your soul humming. That it did when I took Raegan Loston’s BreathWork Meditation class. I laughed. I cried. And I felt like I could release stress, rule to world, and return again any time I needed to bask in their bevy of mindfulness and guided meditations or Sound Bath, Yoga Nidra, crystal or astrology workshops.

Soul Hum Meditation Sherman Oaks Owner Natalie Kiwi

Soul Hum Meditation Owner Natalie Kiwi & her Inspiration

As a former recruiter in biopharmaceuticals and entertainment consumer products, Natalie found herself at 40 depleted, and tired. When she was diagnosed with autoimmune issues and chronic fatigue, Natalie’s Western doctors didn’t have many answers. Her Eastern practitioners had their own advice, “You can cleanse as much as you want. You can take as many supplements as you want, but if you don’t learn how to properly deal with stress, you’re not going to learn how to be well.” Natalie took heed and enrolled in meditation classes around the city. While stuck in traffic one day, the idea to create her own space in the Valley hit. With the help of longtime practitioner and teacher Megan Monahan, Natalie crafted a studio, schedule, and teaching roster. Soul Hum offers the practices and tools that had taught Natalie how to reset, recharge, and take back her health.

Soul Hum Meditation Sherman Oaks Entryway

Soul Hum Meditation for Families

In addition to the classes Soul Hum offers for adults, Natalie added weekly meditation and emotional intelligence classes for middle and high school students. “I wanted my sons to know this exists,” says Natalie. Class are tailored to the stressors particular to each stage of life. As someone with three boys, a successful yet taxing career, and chronic fatigue, Natalie found a way to gift herself health and well-being through a meditation practice. “In modern life, it is a necessity not just to be well but to stay well.” That is the gift to self, family, and community that Natalie keeps on giving through Soul Hum.

More information about Soul Hum Meditation in Sherman Oaks

Soul Hum
13721 Ventura Blvd, 1st Floor, Sherman Oaks
818-616-2728
soulhumstudios.com

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired