West Hollywood Yoga Studio Yoga Vibe

Locally owned and homegrown, Yoga Vibe WeHo is the sister studio to Yoga Vibe Los Feliz and Black Dog Yoga in Sherman Oaks. It is the quintessential neighborhood West Hollywood yoga studio. “We strive to be the kind of studio that is embedded in the community,” says co-owner Larry Santiago.

Yoga Vibe West Hollywood Yoga Studio

Yoga Vibe is heralded as a non-corporate and indie option.  The studio is not about the frills or pageantry but pure, simple practice. When I walked into the reception space, I felt as though I had traversed Los Angeles to loop back to my living room. The simple elegance of this yoga space is calming in and of itself. In addition to the airy entryway, the studio also features a spacious main room as well as a smaller practice room for trainings or private sessions. And while Yoga Vibe WeHo is in the midst of a bustling area, it definitely fulfills what Santiago describes as a “peaceful and calm oasis in the city.”

Classes at Yoga Vibe

Each one of the Yoga Vibe studios have a distinct character and charm. Each of the teachers is afforded the opportunity to brand their own classes with the freedom to personalize their offerings, “showcasing their strengths and personality.”

Classes such as Morning Vibes, Chill Vibes, or Mixed Level Flow (offered at WeHo) differ from teacher to teacher and studio to studio. Santiago says, “Los Feliz is more Vinyasa Flow for all levels and Black Dog is more well-rounded.” Yoga Vibe West Hollywood is the latest addition to the family. It opened in June, 2017. Classes include Brunch Vibes, Relaxed Vibes, Vin/Yin, and more. In addition, the WeHo schedule offers $10 Lunch Flow from 12:15-1:15pm Monday through Friday.

These proud parents (Larry and Amy Santiago and Sigrid Matthews) of independently operated yoga spaces are listening to the community. The team is meeting the needs of the students, one pose and one kind smile at a time.

Where to Find Yoga Vibe West Hollywood Yoga Studio

Yoga Vibe
7327 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046
yogavibela.com

Check out the new student special! One month of classes for $40. You just might join the Yoga Vibe family!

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired