Daily Harvest Refueling Station

When I walked into the The Daily Harvest’s Refueling Station pop up at the Westfield Century City location, I felt as though I had entered an empowering personal power station.

It is fashioned to look like clean and healthy version of a gas station—where you can pull in and fuel up. The playful popup offers tastings of bowls and smoothies, education about the ingredients, and the opportunity to shop (with exclusive discounts). True to the station form, you can even take home something for your car like a Daily Harvest keychain or a fruit or veggie-inspired air freshener.

The Daily Harvest team describe the space as being inside the head of Founder and CEO Rachel Drori, who believes in food as fuel and solutions to the hangry that are nutritious and delicious.

Push the button on a white ATM and you’ll be handed a warm cookie. Turn the keys on the bubble gum machine for siracha packets and discounts on home-delivered meals. Scratch to win on branded lottery cards to receive a Daily Harvest surprise, and collect stickers that reveal your preference for savory or sweet.

Choose either savory or sweet to try samples of Daily Harvest’s bowl or smoothie recipes. The delivery service will ship directly to your address. But here at the pop-up, the car wash-inspired installation houses people ready to blend your smoothie or cook your bowl on a skillet to enjoy in-house.

Daily Harvest's Refuel Station popup

Check out the displays of the ingredients found within the dishes. If you’ve ever wondered what maca really looks like or you want to learn more about the health benefits of kelp, stop on by.Daily Harvest's Refuel station Popup ingredients

The Refueling Station by Daily Harvest pop-up is free to visit (located at the Westfield Century City 2nd Floor). It is open through Wednesday, January 23. Pick up Pop Up tickets here.

Located at the Westfield Century City 2nd Floor.

Learn more about Daily Harvest.

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired