Namastday Yoga Center Studio Space
Connect with the Self at Namastday Yoga

The vision of Namastday Yoga Center, according to founder Michele Bohbot CIYT C-IAYT, is to “offer a program that encourages students to learn to connect with themselves on a deeper level. Yoga is the cheapest investment someone can make, and it offers the best return. Yoga has changed my life in many ways and creating Namastday Yoga Center was my way to give back.”

Namastday has expanded its original offerings of yoga classes and workshops to host teachers and special events such as Garth McLean’s Yoga to Address or MS & Other Movement Challenges and Approved Professional Development courses which meet requirements of the International Association of Yoga Therapists.

Teach and Go for Instructors

Studio rentals from Namastday’s “co-working” opportunity, as a Co-Yoga Studio®, allows instructors and other wellness professionals to use the modern facilities, rope walls, and treasure trove of yoga props and chairs to “Teach and go!”

Classes and Styles Available at Namastday Yoga

When I visited, a hallway filled with inspiring pictures of B.K.S. Iyengar led me to the entrance. Although Namastday has a profound Iyengar Yoga presence, class offerings are impressively diverse. The schedule includes Iyengar, Ashtanga, modern-style vinyasa, Hatha, and Restorative, as well as classes focusing on general and specific health concerns.

When I attended the Yoga for Health class, Nancy Sandercock, one of many highly qualified teachers, showed a tremendous amount of knowledge as she carefully explained how to cultivate awareness and healthier movement patterns.

Namastday consists of two studios, an education area where you can sip complimentary tea while deepening your yoga philosophy understandings, and a meditation room. A retail area sells Electric Yoga apparel designed by founder Michele Bohbot, as well as props, books, and more.

Props at Namastday

The studios have beautiful natural lighting and are fully equipped with every yoga prop you will need. With all the tools to give practicing yogis the space they need to nurture a consistent and healthy practice, Namastday Yoga Center is a one-stop haven.

Namastday Yoga Center

113 N. San Vicente Blvd. 2nd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
(310) 923-9922
namastday.com

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired