Unfold Yoga goodUnfold Yoga’s owner April Lovett wanted to open a studio where she could develop an environment of security, intimacy, and community. The small class sizes allow the teachers to connect with new students and help eliminate some of the intimidation that can be present.

With this in mind, April created a Yoga Basics workshop that allows students to go deeper into their practice. As she says, “I have a lot of beginning students, and they always want to know, ‘What can I do?’ or ‘How can I do it?'” In these classes, April goes over asana in detail, offers modifications, and reviews philosophy.

Her family life serves as an inspiration; after she realized how much her own daughter loved it when they practiced together, she began a Yoga for Toddlers class where parents and children can move together. April even works in a little coloring time at the end of the class to keep the toddlers busy while parents take a break in savasana.

Unfold Yoga offers vinyasa flow, restorative, Hatha, and pre- and post-natal classes, as well as a variety of workshops. For a warm, friendly vibe, a feeling of community, and the desire to bond with your current or future children, Unfold Yoga offers a fulfilling place to practice.

Unfold Yoga

512 S. Brea Blvd.

Brea, CA 92821
(714) 455-9642

Unfoldyogaoc.com

By Jessica Malloy, an Orange County-based writer and avid climber with a B.A. in English and emphasis in creative writing and journalism.

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired