Our bodies tell the stories of our years, our experiences, our habits, patterns, and traps; sometimes it may feel as though we spend our time on Earth trying to figure out how to effectively live our lives and to unravel what needs to be unraveled in order to feel connected and aligned. Marisa Russo has spent her own life learning how to heal herself, and through that process, she applies a combination of logic and intuition to heal others. She teaches this system, called forensic healing, to help people release the negative emotional patterns that trap disease in the body.

Felicia Marie Tomasko: In your life, you were able to transform your experience of pain to release trauma and find a sense of healthy balance. What are some of the lessons pain can teach and how can people find their own path to transformation?

Marisa Russo: Most of my life involved chronic pain and stress. In an attempt to find relief, I spent years visiting every type of health practitioner. It was a long drawn-out process to find the most effective methods for healing and the real cause behind my pain and suffering. I learned that pain begins with negative energetic imprints in the aura, the energy field of our body. The imprints appear and expand with connections to negative emotions such as guilt, anger, sorrow, or low self-worth. Holding onto negative connections with others deepens the impact. It spreads like a cancer into other aspects of our lives – finances, heath, relationships. The impact is first apparent in the most vulnerable area of a person’s life or body. Cleansing the aura through healing and making positive life choices starts to reverse these effects.

FMT: What is your own daily practice that helps you maintain your connection to health and well-being?

MR: My daily practice begins with physically taking care of my body. I may begin the day with a walk or some form of exercise and a fresh vegetable juice. I read an uplifting quote and meditate for at least ten minutes a day. I make choices from a position of feeling empowered, being led by positive feelings.

I believe that I create my day so I set the intention for the day to experience joy. I pay attention to those things that are positive and send intentional blessings to people around me. The vibrations I emanate come back to me, so my intention is to keep my daily interactions positive. I have learned that when I look after myself first, I am better prepared to help others.

FMT: With all the healing modalities and types of healers that can be found today, what are some suggestions you can make to help people find the path that works the best for them?

MR: There are many wonderful practitioners in the world of health and healing. Just as I am very clear about the type of client I want to draw to my clinics, you can do the same in your search for a practitioner. Make a list of what you want to change about your life, and then compose a second list with desired outcomes including how you want to feel in your new life. Bridging the past and moving beyond a negative condition will attract people that will help you make that new life a reality.

Ask your friends, research on the internet, read, and view images and practitioner videos to create a short list. Choose one or more that resonate with you most. Speak with them about your concerns. The practitioner that will be most suited will fill you with hope and a feeling of excitement. Start your new journey.

FMT: Sometimes we can’t see, or we ignore the patters we’re trapped within. These patterns can interfere with our ability to enjoy good health. How do you suggest people find a means to expose these and shift them?

MR: Knowing your negative life patterns can be liberating and can serve as a catalyst to break through and create change. First, decide that you really want to know your negative life patterns. A simple way to get started with identifying your key negative life pattern is to think of a person whom you dislike most. This can be anyone past or present, near or far. Since like attracts like, you can often see your patterns reflected back to you through these icons and in the people closest to you, like your family.

Then ask three people you believe are happy and stable in their lives, what they think your block or negative patterns might be. Write them down and take time to analyze them.

Look back on your past negative experiences and see if you can find those patterns. There will be a common thread for you to target in making a shift.

Now that you can see clarity around your pattern, decide that you are responsible for your life and your outcomes. You can then change your thinking and your behavior when similar situations occur. Changing how you react in those circumstances changes your future.

FMTIn addressing our connection between our inner and outer environments, what are some essential practices people can do on a daily basis to create harmony with themselves and the world around them?

MR: Finding peace and harmony within yourself will create an energy vortex that vibrates outside of you and brings change along your life path.

Your environment is an extension of yourself. It shows you signs and messages as it responds to your vibrations. When you respect yourself, others,and the environment, you show gratitude and appreciation. This positive energy comes back to you and you will feel more connected to others and the earth. Choose to be a blessing to others and the environment.

Anywhere you go, leave the area or the person with a positive vibe. Pick up a piece of litter, smile at the store attendant, send blessings to the beggar, welcome the new neighbor, send a thank-you note to someone who helped you, and make choices that do not harm the planet or animals. Help an injured animal or give away items that others need more than you. When you do this, you draw the energy of butterflies, birds, rainbows and other miracles into your life.

FMT: There is an increasing concern with how we can “save” the environment and how we can encourage sustainability. What are some ways that our own individual energy systems interact with our environment? How can our personal practice have an impact on the Earth?

MR: We are one as people. We are one with every living and inanimate object around us. It is all a creation of which we are a creative participant. Rather than disconnect, embrace the oneness. Everything we think, feel and do reflects back into the world around us. The recent threats of disaster in California magnified the fear of the masses.

We can choose to be empowered while being part of the whole. Go to the times of peace and joy you have experienced. Spend time envisioning, feeling, and living the times of peace and joy you have experienced. Wake up each morning as if your creation already existed. When you live this way, your creations are your life and it is contagious.

Marisa Russo is an award-winning Australian Master Healer. As the founder of the Forensic Healing System, Marisa is known for her ability to scientifically and intuitively read the body to investigate the cause and circumstances around physical, emotional and spiritual issues.

Marisa will be embarking upon a US Tour in May with free presentations and workshops in Los Angeles, San Diego, Portland, Seattle and the San Francisco Bay Area:marisarusso.com

By Felicia Marie Tomasko, RN

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired

Stay Informed & Inspired

Stay informed and inspired with the best of the week in Los Angeles, etc. and more ...

Stay informed & Inspired