All things related and happening in and around Los Angeles.

LaLaLå! Jivamukti Yoga Los Angeles

LaLaLå! Jivamukti Yoga Los Angeles in the DTLA Arts District Tucked away in an industrial looking alley in the Arts District of Downtown Los Angeles is the Jivamukti Yoga Los Angeles Center. The studio is a welcome addition to the growing number of boutiques, cafes, communal workspaces and juice bars in the area. The first [...]

By |2019-06-08T23:02:06-07:00May 28th, 2019|Studios|0 Comments

Tulsi Spa Features Stress-Reducing Spa Treatments

Ayurveda at Tulsi Spa in Studio City The hands-on body, mind, senses, and spirit-centered therapies of Ayurveda are meaningful remedies for the stress of modern life. Tulsi Spa co-founder Lissa Coffey is a noted Ayurvedic expert, speaker, teacher, and a prolific author. She says this about the Ayurvedic treatments, “The warm herbalized oils used in [...]

By |2019-06-08T23:02:09-07:00May 25th, 2019|Spas|0 Comments

Sugar Panbehchi Shares her Inspiration for Be Crystal Clear

High Vibrations and Healing Energy at Be Crystal Clear The creative healing touch of Sugar Panbehchi is in evidence everywhere throughout Be Crystal Clear. The Santa Monica studio space, healing center, and high vibration crystal boutique offers a sanctuary for classes, workshops, sessions, and shopping. Sugar spent some time with the LA YOGA team sharing [...]

By |2019-06-08T23:02:17-07:00May 6th, 2019|Teacher Profiles|0 Comments

Be Crystal Clear is a Center for Healing and Fitness

Creativity, Consciousness, and Crystals at Be Crystal Clear A new incarnation of wellness has arrived in Santa Monica. Be Crystal Clear is a studio and event space on Broadway created by owner Sugar Panbehchi. A visual treat of intricate murals on the facade and adorning the walls within have been painted by Mari Pavanelli and [...]

By |2019-06-08T23:02:18-07:00May 6th, 2019|Studios|0 Comments

Conscious Impact: Living Yoga in Nepal

Life-Changing Experiences A few months ago, I was telling a friend about the revelations I had during my yoga teacher training. Moving through trauma in my body, breaking habitual patterns of the mind, realizing the complexity of dis-ease and reclaiming my voice--to name a few. I found myself, in the end, describing the experience as [...]

By |2019-06-08T23:02:21-07:00April 23rd, 2019|Cause & Activism|0 Comments

Winona LaDuke on the Importance of Choosing A New Path

Activist Winona LaDuke: Lighting The Eighth Fire In recent years, the formidable Winona LaDuke has garnered mainstream media attention for her leadership at the “Standing Rock” Dakota Access Pipeline protests. However, this revered activist has been publicly speaking truth to power since the mid-1980s. A Native Ojibwe who graduated from Harvard University and completed her [...]

By |2019-06-08T23:02:26-07:00April 23rd, 2019|Cause & Activism|0 Comments
add_filter( 'gform_secure_file_download_location', '__return_false' );